– All procedures are controlled by Touch screen & PLC, all parameters can be revised in touch screen
– All material connected with EPS resin in expansion Chamber are made of SUS 304 Stainless steel
– High density Rock wool used for insulation layer to reduce temperature undulate & steam consumption.
– Steam system controlled by origin Japanese Pressure Reduction Valve, Brand “Yoshitake” GP-2000
– EPS Resin weight in Each cycle are controlled by accurate weight sensor for first expansion .
– Second Expansion is available for lower density
– Second expansion will be also controlled by weight sensor for more accuracy
-PID steam and PID air valve control Stable pressure & stable temperature ensure density tolerance within 3 %
– PID control for ventilation air for stable pressure and less steam consumption
– Use hot air for discharge material out of chamber for less beads broken rate , shrinkage and less steam consumption
– material discharge from bottom, instead of side door, Which will give less material lump and 100% discharge
– Control panel declaration:
d)All electronics are brand Schneider, Air condition is equipped for control box .
e)Japan Mitsubishi PLC and Taiwan veinview touch screen (10.1”)
f)pneumatic valves are brand Burket (Germany)
g)one level photo sensor for double safety
h)Use vibration level sensor to control heating of expansion .